Lateral motion immunochromatographic assay that adopted twin color system.
For the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen from nasopharyngeal swab specimen.
The test incorporates colloid gold conjugate pad and a membrane strip pre-coated with antibodies specific to SARS-CoV-2 antigen on the test traces (T).
A visible black band (antibody-antigen-antibody gold conjugate sophisticated) appears on the test traces (T) If SARS-CoV-2 antigen is present inside the specimen.
The administration line (C) reveals that test is carried out appropriately.
Evaluated with panel specimen (n = 75) by PCR
Sensitivity: 90,2 %
Specificity: 100 %
VITROS SARS CoV2 antigen assay – Procedural Steps: –
Stage 1: Nasopharyngeal swab specimen assortment:
1. Purchase a nasopharyngeal swab specimen by inserting the sterile swab into the nostril.
2. Push the sterile swab until resistance is met on the stage of the turbinate.
3. Rotate the sterile swab numerous events in direction of the nasopharyngeal wall & go away inside the place for
10 seconds to saturate the swab tip.
4. Take away the swab from the nostril fastidiously.
5. Place the swab specimen into the viral transport medium buffer tube and shut the tube tightly.
6. Transport the swab sample in VTM to the laboratory in a cold chain.
7. The sample could possibly be saved in Room temperature (Beneath 30◦C) for as a lot as 24 hrs from the time of
sample assortment or at 2 – 8◦C for as a lot as 48 hrs from the time of sample assortment.
AVAILABILITY:In Stock with The Lowest Price inside the Market
SHIPMENT:Related Day Cargo Orders Sooner than 14
Immunochromatography speedy test
Steering for use of VITROS SARS CoV2 Antigen CLIA based totally Verify from Ortho Medical
1. The VITROS SARS CoV2 Antigen assay is a chemiluminescent immunoassay meant for the qualitative
detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in nasopharyngeal (NP) specimens from individuals who
are suspected of COVID-19 inside one to five days of the onset of indicators, or mid-turbinate specimens
collected from asymptomatic folks.
2. The assay should be carried out in VITROS 3600 Immunodiagnostics system or VITROS 5600 / VITROS XT 7600
Constructed-in system from Ortho.
COVID-19, Nasopharyngeal swabs
Stage 2: Sample preparation for testing:
1. Sample preparation have to be carried out in BSL-2 stage cabinet inside the Laboratory.
2. Mix the swab specimen in VTM tube properly (vortex roughly 3-5 seconds).
3. Change 100 μL VITROS SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Extraction Buffer proper right into a labelled new sample tube.
4. Add 400 μL viral sample to the above tube (to care for 1:4 ratio of extraction buffer: sample)
5. Mix properly (Cap/Plug the sample tube and vortex roughly 3-5 seconds).
Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device (Nasal)
Description: The Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The SARS-CoV-2 is a β -coronavirus, which is an enveloped non-segmented positive-sense RNA virus 2. It is spread by human-to-human transmission via droplets or direct contact, and infection has been estimated to have a mean incubation period of 6.4 days and a basic reproduction number of 2.24-3.58. Among patients with pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2, fever was the most common symptom, followed by cough3. The main IVD assays used for COVID-19 employ real-time reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) that takes a few hours 4. The availability of a cost-effective, rapid point- of-care diagnostic test is critical to enable healthcare professionals to aid in the diagnosis of patients and prevent further spread of the virus5. Antigen tests will play a critical role in the fight against COVID-19
COVID-19 IgG & IgM antibody
|GEN-50001-50tests||Ring Bio||50 tests||
Description: A rapid test for detection of antibodies (IgG and IgM) for 2019-nCoV, the novel Coronavirus from the Wuhan strain. The test is easy to perform, takes 10 minutes to provide reliable results and is higly specific to the 2019-nCoV Coronavirus.